This bus route & service is operated by Express Bus
- Only €10 per person (price shown is a "return" ticket)
- Tickets are available ONLINE or from the driver and at most pick up hotels
- Tickets also on sale at the bar in Johnnie Fox's for the return trip after last orders nightly
- Bus arrives at Johnnie Fox's at 7.30pm and leaves strictly after last orders
- Please see Bus guide, details and advice below to avoid missing your seat and trip up to Johnnie Fox's Pub.
Please book your seats and hotel pick up point with Express Bus directly 24hrs in advance.
01 - 8 22 11 22
|18.20 hrs -||
|18.30 hrs -||Opposite the Westin Hotel||Westmoreland Street|
|18.35 hrs -||Shelbourne Hotel||27 St Stephen's Green|
|18.45 hrs -||Merrion Hotel||Upper Merrion Street|
|18.50 hrs -||Burlington Hotel||Sussex Road|
|19.00 hrs -||Radisson SAS Stillorgan||Stillorgan Road|
|19.05 hrs -||Stillorgan Park Hotel||Stillorgan Road|
|19.15 hrs -||Bewleys Hotel - Leopardstown||Central Park, Sandyford|
|19.30 hrs -||Johnnie Fox's Pub||Glencullen Crossroads|
- This bus service is owned and operated by Express Bus and is put on nightly for the benefit of the patrons of Johnnie Fox's Pub.
- When booking your table at Johnnie Fox's, be it for dinner or for the Hooley night itself (dinner and show) it is highly recommended that you reserve your bus seat either online or by telephone directly with Express Bus on the above contact details.
- Please ensure you state your chosen hotel pick-up point.
- This is a very popular service with the patrons of Johnnie Fox's, especially on Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights and often requires two buses to be put on the route in busy seasonal periods. Therefore all logistical management is handled directly by the bus operator who is in direct communications with Johnnie Fox's on each run.
We would like to extend a warm welcome to all our guests and invite them
to a most memorable experience.